- Delivery Charge €65.00 per standard size pallet
- Truck Access is essential. Goods can only be dropped where truck stops (ie driver will not be handling goods on the ground). Therefore you may need to have a forklift or pallet truck on site.
- Being a Natural Product, there will be slight colour differences from one batch to the next, which we can not be responsible for. Furthermore while we endeavour to supply the highest quality products, the occurrence of efflorescence and small iron deposits in the stone is a natural phenomena, which is also out of our control. However, if these symptoms do develop and are dealt with early as per our Cleaning & Maintenance Section, they can be removed.
- All of our natural Paving Stone is sawn or calibrated to a uniform thickness for ease of laying.
- Whilst every effort will be made to fulfil orders, the acceptance by the Company of an order for goods shall not bind the Company to make delivery of such goods, and the Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to make delivery. The Company shall not be liable should any delivery date be unavoidably delayed due to supplier delays to Boyle Patio Centre.
Unless the Customer otherwise directs, in which case additional cost shall be borne by the Customer then: (a) The Company will not consign or otherwise deliver goods except to the address of the Customer.
(b) Where access cannot gained to the exact delivery address by unavailability of the Customer on the agreed date, the Company will return the goods to the Company premises and an alternative date will have to be agreed and an additional delivery charge will be borne by the Customer.
(c) Where access cannot gained to the exact delivery address due to inaccessibility not declared by the Customer, the Company will deliver the goods to the nearest point possible and the Customer will arrange the transport from said point and bear the costs of such transport.