Outdoor Living Space Case Study
- Create attractive outdoor living space
- Break direct view of steel shed to rear of garden
- Conseal boiler house access
- Create seating and dining area to maximise use of new outdoor space
- Create a vibrant, colourful eyeshot from the indoor living space.
- Limestone fill/sand/cement/blocks/pointing compound
- SUNSET LIMESTONE Paving Flags and 20mm
- HARVEST BLEND Decorative Aggregate
- Timber panel fencing and various plants
With a good initial plan and some of our exciting quality products, Susan has transformed a plain back garden into a bight, easy maintain, functional space, with all of her objectives fulfilled. The plastered block planters, which can be painted to match your colour scheme, are an economical way of introducing shape or disguising an unpleasant view. The aggregate beds at ground level, along with the shrubs therein, provide a contrast and soften the overall impact of the patio.